Monday, October 13, 2014

Prayers and condolences for the family & friends of Jemmah Smith



I had originally planned an entirely different message for today! Unfortunately, a dear friend called me yesterday to share the awful news that (mutual friends of ours) lost their child. She was born with HLHS, hypoplastic left heart syndrome and Turner syndrome.

Jemmah Smith of Sparta Tennessee, in your just shy of ten months on this earth you have ministered to more people than most ever touch in a lifetime! We are all so happy for This Gift of Eternal Life that you are now enjoying! BUT we are equally saddened to miss your presence!

Please join me in prayer to lift up the Smith family during this difficult time! Caitlin & Justin, you are forever in my prayers! Stacy B. You are such a wonderful and strong woman of God, my heart and prayers go out to you & I thank you for allowing me to be a part of Jemmah's life and the amazing contribution she made to this world!

To the entire Smith family & Whitenberg family;
( Caitlin, Justin, Caleb, Stacy, Andy, Sheryle) & (Denise & Roger, Justin & Kelsea , Amanda. Megan & Sam )  please know that you are being prayed for, far and wide!


Heavenly Father, pleading the Blood of the Lamb protection over us and over the entire Smith family, The Lord rebuke the devourer, that he is forbidden to use any part of this to further his agenda, BUT we trust fully in You Lord, that Jemmah is a blessing and gift to us .To remind us of how precious life is, to encourage us to do as we ought, to help others and be mindful of the silent struggles that many carry without anyone fully being aware! Lord, we ask that you blanket every member of this family with the Peace that surpasses all understanding, that you envelope them with Your love, calming every fear and comforting them during this difficult time. Lord I pray that You visit their hearts, minds, memories and dreams with these most precious moments they shared with beautiful little Jemmah. Let the visits they have with her be those of sweet remembrance, where they got to hold her, to see her smile and to embrace her spirit! In Jesus Might name, Amen!


Jemmah Smith  
December 30, 2013 - October 12, 2014
 http://artszcraftsz.tumblr.com/AdoptedAngelBabies 
You are enjoying a wonderful life in Heaven!



                                               You hold a piece of each of our hearts!
And your Pappa sure loves you!


& you are always Grandma's Sweet Angel! 

 Lord, Please comfort Caitlin & Justin!

Jesus has been right by your side Jemmah, Since day one!


                                                                

Psalm 23 King James Version (KJV)

23 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.



¤ Susan SMZ3D ت smz ™ © ®